You won’t miss any steps on the road to success when you use this 50- piece toolkit to start, scale and sustain your business!
Have you ever made a gorgeous cake with an amazing frosting, but with rotten eggs? Or did you try to make it without a crucial ingredient like flour? Or better yet, maybe you forgot an important step like preheating the oven before the cake was put inside?
Doing this type of work with a cake... doesn’t work very well, does it? You’d never knowingly mess with a good recipe as you know you’ll most likely have some disastrous results.
And yet right now, there are plxenty of people who are trying to start and grow a business without taking the proper steps or using the right “ingredients”.
Why is this happening?
That is a simple question and here’s the simple answer: because it’s easy to skip a step when you’re trying to do something as complex as building a profitable business. And sometimes you simply don’t know what all you need to do to create the sort of popular, profitable business you’ve been dreaming about.
And that’s why you need a set of tools to simplify the entire process and distill it down to only the most important “ingredients” and steps you need to take.
No more flying blind. No more overlooking a crucial step. No more guessing what steps, tools and “ingredients” are going to work best to deliver your desired results.
Introducing “The Ultimate Progress Package: 50 Tools For Starting, Scaling and Sustaining An Online Business”
Inside this toolkit, you’ll find 50 tools including: checklists, templates, lists, planners, how-to content, tips and more to help you start, scale and sustain your online business. Read this carefully as you’re going to want to make a decision now.
Let’s break it down...
Start: Starting a business requires careful planning and a great foundation. This toolkit includes tools to help you choose the right goals and achieve them. You’ll learn about doing market research, setting up sales funnels, building your mailing list and much more.
Scale: Once your business is generating some income, then you’ll want to look at how to scale it so you can grow your mailing list, customers, sales, and revenue. This toolkit includes tools for doing exactly that, as you learn how to expand your sales funnel, convert more browsers into buyers, generate repeat business, and more.
Sustain: Using a “churn and burn” business model is a waste of time and money. That’s why this amazing, done for you toolkit includes all the tools and resources for sustaining business growth, which includes retaining customers, getting more done in less time, and achieving ALL your goals.
Bottom line? This 50-piece toolkit is designed to save you time and money while helping you start and grow a very successful online business.
What all do you get inside this collection of tools? You’ll get five separate toolkits covering email marketing, product creation, traffic generation, business growth, and success, with each toolkit containing ten tools.
Here’s everything you get when you order now:
Toolkit #1: The Product Creation Toolkit
1. The Product Plan: Your Go-To Chronological Creation Checklist Planning and creating a product involves a lot of steps – but the process is simple when you use this checklist.
2. How To Find Out What Your Customer Will Buy One of the biggest keys to creating a bestselling product is to create one that your audience desperately wants. This resource shows you how to find out what your customers will line up to buy.
3. The Pricing Worksheet: Setting The Perfect Price Point Your price can make or break your product. This worksheet walks you through the steps of finding the pricing sweet spot – high conversions and low refunds.
4. Best-Seller FAQs:
6 Questions You Must Answer To Create A Hit Product Everyone wants to know the secrets of creating a product that sells like crazy and generates a lot of revenue. Check out this bestseller FAQ to find out the best tips, tricks and strategies for doing exactly that.
5. The Idea Swipe File: 50 Evergreen Topics To Tweak And Use As Your Own If you don’t have a niche topic idea yet, you’re going to love this swipe file. You’ll get 50 evergreen ideas, plus bonus ideas inside each of the 50 niches. You’ll have hundreds of ideas by the time you finish reading this.
6. Your Multi-Purpose, Fill-In-The-Blanks Infoproduct Sales Letter Template Now you too can quickly and easily create a compelling sales letter. All you have to do is fill in the blanks in this template, and you’ll have a sales letter in hand in just minutes.
7. Outlining And Organizing Made Simple (Done-For-You Structures) One of the keys to a great product (or any piece of content) is to outline and organize it first. This resource gives you three common outlines that are suitable for 99% of the content you want to create.
8. 7 Shortcuts To Speed Up Product Creation Product creation can take a long time, especially when you’re creating courses, membership sites and similar. This resource gives you seven surefire shortcuts for creating products faster and easier.
9. The 14-Day Schedule For Creating An Information Product Here you get a precise 14-day schedule outlining exactly what you need to do day-by- day to create a high-quality product! From outlining to proofing and everything in between, this schedule will keep you on track.
10. The Top 10 Ways To Make Your Information Product Stand Out In The Crowd Look around, I bet you have lots of competition in your niche. That’s why you’ll want to put these ten ideas to work to create a unique, high-quality product that stands out from the crowd and makes it easy to beat the competition.
Toolkit #2: The Email Marketing Toolkit
1. The Ultimate Email Marketing Checklist For Beginning And Building A List From picking out your lead magnet to setting up a lead page and beyond, this checklist will help you design an effective email marketing strategy.
2. How To Write An Effective Email That Gets Clicks In 5 Simple Steps Sending out low-quality emails that no one reads isn’t going to be very profitable. That’s why this mini tutorial reveals a simple five-step process for getting clicks, conversions, and sales.
3. The Follow-Up Worksheet: Converting Subscribers Into Sales Through Sequences
A one-off email will generate a few sales, but an effective sequence can skyrocket your conversions. This worksheet will walk you through the steps of planning effective, high-converting sequences.
4. The Campaign Calendar: What To Send And When To Send For Best Results Use this calendar to plan up to a year’s worth of content. Planning ahead results in better quality emails, consistency over time, happier subscribers, more conversions and more revenue.
5. 52 Fill-In-The-Blank Subject Line Templates Your email subject line is the most important part of your email. Use these fill-in-the- blank templates to quickly and easily write subject lines that are sure to get more clicks.
6. 7 Outlines For Structuring Emails For Every Occasion If you ever struggle to know how to organize information, then these seven outlines are for you. Use them to quickly and easily outline some of your most common types of emails.
7. Five Features Every Email Marketer Ought To Be Using Do you know all the cool features your email service provider offers that can make email marketing faster, easier and more effective? We’ll cover five of the best features inside this resource.
8. The Call-To-Action Swipe File: 10 CTAs You Can Copy And Paste Need to boost conversions with better CTAs? Just fill in the blanks to easily create your own click-worthy calls to action.
9. Email Marketing Q&A: Answers To Your 5 Biggest Questions This short coaching Q&A session tackles some of the topics, strategies and tips that every email marketer ought to know.
10. The Top Ten Smartest Things You Can Do To Get More Subscribers You got the basics snapped into place, and now it’s time to start getting results. These top ten smart moves will make it easier than ever to attract more subscribers.
Toolkit #3: The Traffic Generation Toolkit
1. The Traffic Checklist: 20 Things To Do To Promote Any Offer Your offer is ready to roll – now what? Now you use this traffic checklist to walk through 20 traffic-generating steps to promote any offer. You may want to print this one.
2. How To Get Traffic From Multiple Sources From One Piece Of Content Who else wants to save time and money? This resource shows you how to repurpose one piece of content to generate traffic from multiple sources.
3. The Traffic Campaign Worksheet: Getting The Right People To See The Right Offer The key to a great traffic strategy isn’t to just throw everything at the wall to see what sticks. That’s why you’ll want to use this worksheet to create a well-planned campaign that gets results.
4. Optimization Outlines: Using Strategic Content For Search Clicks Inside this resource, you’ll get two outlines for two popular types of blog articles, along with notes about how to optimize the content in order to improve search engine visibility and boost traffic.
5. Traffic Tools: 7 Online Sites And Services That Help Get Visitors To Your Site You don’t need to do everything manually – when you use these seven traffic tools and platforms, you’ll get more traffic, more easily.
6. The Daily Schedule For Getting Daily Traffic (Your 5-Day Workflow) The key to a good traffic strategy is to take consistent steps every day to grow your traffic, and this customizable schedule shows you how to do it.
7. 7 Ways To Warm Up Traffic Before They Arrive So They Are Ready To Take Action If you want better conversions, more sales and more revenue, then check out this resource. Here you’ll find out how to presell your audience so they arrive on your landing pages and sales pages ready to take action.
8. Traffic Generation FAQs: Answers To Why This Isn’t Working And How To Fix It
Just about every online marketer runs into problems with their traffic strategy. This FAQ will help you troubleshoot, fix or even avoid the most common issues.
9. Paid Traffic Primer: 20 Hacks For Spending Less Money And Getting More Orders Paid advertising doesn’t need to be expensive. This paid traffic primer gives you 20 surefire tips and tricks for increasing your ROI and generating more sales.
10. The Top 10 Ways To Get Completely Free Traffic Budget a little tight right now? No problem – here you’ll discover ten of the very best ways to drive highly targeted traffic to your site... for free.
Toolkit #4: The Digital Business Growth Toolkit
1. The Growth Guide: Your Ultimate Checklist For Increasing Revenue What are the exact steps you need to take to grow your traffic, sales and revenue? Review this checklist to find out -- and then put it to work to get results.
2. How To Increase The Average Amount Customers Spend Per Order One great way to generate more revenue is to get your customers to spend more money every time they place an order. This resource shows you how to do it.
3. The Funnel Planning Worksheet: Getting The Right Four Pieces In Place Planning a sales funnel can feel a little daunting if it’s your first time. This planning worksheet makes it easy as it walks you through the steps of creating a funnel that your customers will move through effortlessly.
4. 5 FAQs About Converting Browsers Into Buyers ... Answered This FAQ resource shows you how to turn lukewarm browsers into cash-in-hand customers – and you can bet they’ll go on to become repeat buyers.
5. The Retention Cheat Sheet: Reduce Refunds, Overcome Buyer’s Remorse And Keep Customers Coming Back
Persuading an existing customer to buy something else is one of the easiest sales you’ll ever make, which is why it’s so important to create satisfied customers and retain them. This cheat sheet shows you how to do it.
6. 20 Types Of Special Offers To Create For A Spike In Sales This list covers everything from flash sales to BOGO offers to some you may not have even heard about before! Use them all to create a surefire spike in your sales.
7. 5 “Set It And Forget It” Ways To Get More Orders Automatically You don’t need to be hustling around the clock to make sales. Put these five hands- free strategies to work, and you’ll see the orders flow in automatically... even when you’re kicked back and relaxing.
8. Sales Swipe File: 6 Copy And Paste Project Descriptions To Get Other People Growing Your Business Outsourcing is a great way to grow your business, and these copy-and-paste project descriptions make it easy for you to attract the best freelancers to get the job done right.
9. The Post-Sale Planner For Upping Your Order Frequency You made a sale – now the goal is to get your new customer to buy again... and again... and again! This planner shows you how.
10. The 4 Most Important Things You Must Do To Keep Growing Your Business Once you get traffic, subscribers, and sales rolling in, you want to make sure they keep rolling in. This resource will show you four things you can do to keep your business growing.
Toolkit #5: The Successpreneur Toolkit
1. Success Simplified: The Complete Checklist For Achieving Objectives We can break success down into a series of steps including effective goal setting, planning and implementation – and this checklist covers it all.
2. How To Create Step-By-Step Systems (To Make Things Easier)
Use this mini tutorial to systemize any process, which makes the process faster, it makes it easier, and it creates a process you can hand off to anyone while still getting consistent results.
3. The Goals Worksheet: Getting The Right Things Done Right Away Do you know how to create effective goals that are designed to achieve your dreams? This worksheet will walk you through the steps.
4. Focus FAQs: 5 Answers For When You Get Off Track Seems like there’s always some metaphorical squirrel or bright and shiny object that makes you lose your focus. This FAQ resource will tackle these issues and teach you how to overcome them.
5. 7 Time-Management Tools To Help Make The Most Of Your Day If you like using technology to keep on track, then you’ll love learning about these seven tools and apps to boost your productivity.
6. 35 Quotes For Inspiration And Ideation To Keep You Going When The Going Gets Tough Some days it’s hard to get motivated. These 35 quotes will give you a new perspective, inspire you, motivate you, and keep you going no matter what.
7. 5 Keys To Working Anytime You Want, Any Place You Want Your business should provide freedom, not become a prison for you. That’s why you’ll want to check out these five keys for creating the type of business that allows you to work anywhere, any time.
8. Productivity Primer: 20 Ways To Finish Projects Faster (Without Sacrificing Quality) Want to get more done in less time? This primer shows you 20 ways to cut the time it takes to do important projects without cutting corners.
9. Schedule For Success: Your 5-Day Work Week (With Examples) Use this planner to create an effective schedule that’s designed to help you get better results, get through your to-do list, and work your plan for success.
10. The Top Ten Dumbest Things Business Owners Do (And What To Do Instead)
Ugh, are you making any of these dumb, yet really common, mistakes? Learn how to recognize them so you can avoid them entirely or change course fast – plus you’ll find out what to do instead.
As you can see, there is a lot of value packed into this toolkit, so you’re probably wondering...
How Much is the Ultimate Progress Package?
When you order today, you can get the entire collection of toolkits with 50 total tools for just $2,997.00 but today, since you have this document in your possession you can get it all for just $697 with the promo code SAVE23. That’s less than $13.94 per tool. This is a great deal as you won’t find a better collection of tools to help you save time and money with your infoproduct business.
Plus... if you pull just one gold nugget out of these tools and resources to generate a new customer or get a sale or two, then you’re going to instantly recoup your investment in this collection.
But I’m confident this collection is going to deliver a whole lot more than just one gold nugget. You’re going to find dozens of great ideas and actionable steps you can take right now to start, scale and sustain your business.
This is a great investment in your business, so take out your credit card and click the order link below now to get started:
P.S. You have plenty of information about how to start and run a business, but now it’s time to take action so you can start getting profitable results. That’s what this toolkit is going to help you do, so click the order button above to download it today...